DMCA / Removal
- A physical or electronic notification from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website/blog that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that the Company will terminate any such originating content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to our service.