Advanced Network Stuff 7:38:00 PM
Android 6:44:00 PM
Hardly a day went by posting and boasting about the HummingBoard over Raspberry Pi, seems we missed out the new and more powerful beast ODROID that was brought to our attention by our friend Cynder Blackenfield, who also happens to be a Linux enthusiast and is coming up with more amazing stuff on his new blog superusefullinuxblog
ODROID products have other series in range but this one especially is worth its price, offering almost double the speed of Raspi and double the memory, this beast doesn't mind running Linux or Android. This doesn't need much of my opinion and I shall leave it all to your amusements with the specifications below:
ODROID-U3 Introductory Video
|Odroid-XU-X2 - Raspberry Pi killer | UnhappyGhost - Ethical Hacker - Security Expert - India|
- Processor: Samsung Exynos4412 Prime Cortex-A9 Quad Core 1.7Ghz with 1MB L2 cache
- Memory: 2048MB(2GB) LP-DDR2 880Mega data rate
- 3D Accelerator: Mali-400 Quad Core 440MHz
- Video supports: 1080p via HDMI cable(H.264+AAC based MP4 container format)
- Video Out: micro HDMI connector
- Audio: Standard 3.5mm headphone jack, HDMI Digital
- LAN: 10/100Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 Jack ( Auto-MDIX support)
- USB2.0 Host: High speed standard A type connector x 3 ports
- USB2.0 Device: ADB/Mass storage(Micro USB), Host mode is possible if the PCB Rev is 0.5 or higher.
- Display: HDMI monitor
- IO Port: GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI(Board Revision 0.5 or higher)
- Storage (Option): MicroSD Card Slot, eMMC module socket
- Power (Option): 5V 2A Power
- System Software: Linux : Xubuntu 13.10 or latest version, Android: u-boot 2010.12, Kernel 3.0.x, Android 4.x , Full source code is available now.
- PCB Size: 83 x 48 mm
- Weight: 48g including the heat sink
- Includes: main board and the heat sink
ODROID-U3 Introductory Video
#ODROID #HummingBoard #RaspberryPi #DreamMachine #Linux #Android
Android 6:21:00 PM
HummingBoard is a new credit-card-sized mini computer that totally beats Raspberry Pi in terms of processing performance and updated latest hardware. This little ARM-powered mini PC is not a single board computer like Raspi, instead processor and memory live on a separate board and that fits into the input output board, where rest of the peripheral devices / hardware are connected.
HummingBoard looks more or less like Raspberry Pi, is open source and community driven product and is a Next Generation Scalable Board Computer. SolidRun, the company behind HummingBoard, makes the product available in 3 different configurations.
|Humming Board runs linux, challenges Raspberry Pi | UnhappyGhost - Ethical Hacker - Security Expert - India|
Google Fibre is Broadband Internet and TV services with unbeatable speed of 1Gbits/s. In Feb 2014 Google has announced 34 cities added to their list of future candidature, but all limited to United States.
According to online surveys in 2014, US has about 87% of its citizen (254 million) using Internet but on an average only 12% really understand the new and underlying technology. On the other hand, India has only 16% of its citizen (243 million by 2014) that use internet and on an average 38% really understand the underlying technology.