Advanced Network Stuff
#Ethical_Hacking #Vulnerability_Assessment #Security_Audit #Penetration_Testing tool collection and reference chart10:32:00 PM
|Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, VAPT, Security Auditing Tools | UnhappyGhost - Ethical Hacker - Security Expert - India|
Here is a comparison chart / reference sheet on Encryption Algorithms to securely transmit data over the network and also Hashing Algorithms that are used commonly for verifying data integrity etc.
|Hashing and encryption algorithm reference chart | UnhappyGhost - Ethical Hacker - Security Expert - India|
#Unhappyghost #Geekschool #Geeksch00l #Digital_Security #Hashing_Algorithm #Encryption_Algorithm #Digital_Signature
|Ethernet and wireless protocol evolution comparison cheat sheet | UnhappyGhost - Ethical Hacker - Security Expert - India|
#UnhappyGhost #Geekschool #Geeksch00l
Computer and Cyber Forensic Basics- Introduction to Computers, Computer History, Software, Hardware, Classification, Computer Input-Output Devices, Windows, DOS Prompt Commands, Basic Computer Terminology, Internet, Networking, Computer Storage, Cell Phone / Mobile Forensics, Computer Ethics and Application Programs, Cyber Forensic Basics- Introduction to Cyber Forensics, Storage Fundamentals, File System Concepts, Data Recovery, Operating System Software and Basic Terminology
Data and Evidence Recovery- Introduction to Deleted File Recovery, Formatted Partition Recovery, Data Recovery Tools, Data Recovery Procedures and Ethics, Preserve and safely handle original media, Document a "Chain of Custody",
- #parasite6: icmp neighbor solitication/advertisement spoofer, puts you as man-in-the-middle, same as #ARP mitm (and parasite)
- #alive6: an effective alive scanng, which will detect all systems listening to this address
- #dnsdict6: parallized dns ipv6 dictionary #bruteforcer
- #fake_router6: announce yourself as a router on the network, with the highest priority
- #redir6: redirect traffic to you intelligently (man-in-the-middle) with a clever #icmp6 redirect #spoofer
- #toobig6: mtu decreaser with the same intelligence as redir6
- detect-new-ip6: detect new ip6 devices which join the network, you can run a script to automatically scan these systems etc.
Located here are links that will take you to honeypot solutions, or utilities that allow you to build your own #honeypots. This is where the real fun begins.
- #PatriotBox. A commercial, easy to use low-interaction honeypot designed for windows.
- #KFSensor. A powerful and easy to use low-interaction Windows honeypot, designed primarily for detection. Extensive capabilities, including NetBIOS simulation and interoperability with #Honeyd scripts. Free evaluation copies.
What is honeypot ??
A honeypot is a system which is acting as a potential target for an attacker.The system itself though is not of much value to the operator as no valuable information or important services are located on that machine – it’s the opposite. All services running on a honeypot aren’t used in the productive environment. The services aren’t promoted and so there shouldn’t be any productive traffic going for these systems. Due to this fact,all traffic heading and reaching a honeypot is of potential value and should be analyzed.A honeypot doesn’t need to deal with false positives like an #intrusion_detection_system as there are simply no false positives – all traffic is suspicious as there shouldn’t be any traffic because nobody knows of the system, no productive services are running and the system is not involved in “normal” activities.
The purpose of using both VPN and proxy servers is to conceal the users identity, or to spoof a certain geo-location (so for example geo-locked services such as many TV streaming websites may be watched outside their country of origin). Many VPN Providers, in addition to offering VPN also provide some kind of proxy service, and there are also many public proxy servers which can be used for free.
More than a few break-in specialists have switched sides to use their skills for the good of the IT community.
Hackers are often painted negatively with a single, broad brushstroke. But there are bad hackers, "black hats" who write malware and do other evil things, and kinder, gentler "white hats" who work hard to prevent or undo damage caused by their dark hacker counterparts.
|Extremely skilled and dangerous hacker | UnhappyGhost - Ethical Hacker - Security Expert - India|